Double Layer (Ti+HA) Plasma Coating
TH is the combination of Ti and HA. This coating combine the advantage of the roughness of the Ti and the bio-activity of the HA.
A thin coating of HA combined with a porous Ti interlayer coating accelerates bone reconstruction of the implant surface, ensuring a rapid bonding of the implant in the host tissues.
Added value to medical devices:
- Cementless implant.
- TH increases surface roughness.
- Improves adhesion of high crystalline hydroxyapatite.
- Allows bone on growth onto the voids of interface structured.
- Produces stable anchoring.
- Accelerates tissue growth on metal implants.